style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Tuesday 27 October 2015

1D style vibes?











Hiii,

So last sunday myself and Zara headed out to see 1D in the flesh. Yep, this is where I'm at- NO REGRETS...anyway we didn't do the whole "queuing up for 12 plus hours" malarky and still had a decent enough spot in the crowd. 
Now first off, this was the first time I've ever been to a 1D gig, secondly they're real?! 
I've probably been standing to more concerts than I've been sitting so with that in mind, I can definitely say that 1D fans are something else!
I was buzzing for each song considering I hadn't even heard Kiss You live let alone Drag Me Down or any of their current songs so I don't have many pictures because well, I was way too busy enjoying the actual show! 

Aside from all that, the guys put on a pretty amazing show thanks to their own skill as well as the atmosphere and the crowd in general (no sadness over a certain someone being missing surprisingly..you may even be able to see a certain poster in these pictures that had someone hung to say about certain someone...) since I've only recently become obsessed with their music and their performances, I can honestly say that the fandom is one of the best parts about it all. During Little Things there was a fan project set up for each night, our night seen fans who were standing holding up signs reading "Go raibh maith agat" which is something I don't think is seen in any otheer fandom to be honest.

With all of this in mind I recreated the outfit I wore that night, because well with all the excitment I kind of forgot to take photos on the night. I planned on getting proper photos but the wheather appeared to think otherwise!  Anyhow, I basically wanted to try and channel their style a little bit but without much effort and without spending a fortune (we don't all have money for ysl, Harold) I did a post on taking style inspiration from Harry which you can catch here!
Now if my Adidas trainers still fitted me it all would have "wrked out" and I would have had a bit more of a Larry vibe (oi oiii) but sure I took the "chonce" anyway. So I've got a funky shirt thats pretty much wide open with some long chains and some pointed shoes for some Harry inspo.
All in all, I dare anyone to go to one of their gigs and not enjoy it..

What would you wear to a concert?

4 comments :

  1. love the bra, I have loads of them, super comfy!

    Great post..

    Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool blouse. Love it!

    XoXo
    Valentina | DAILY SUIT

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so jel you were so close to harry styles! Ah Love him haha.
    Great outfit too! xx

    http://mazzlexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...