style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Saturday 23 May 2015

Black and White ft Cara Delevinge












The end of an era for sure. Graduation day is definitely a time that you think is in the far future but of course like everything, it's upon you before you know it. No longer will I have to sit through various classes, see the same people everyday, go through the routine of early mornings and so on. Obviously college life still involves deadlines, lecturers etc but it will be a huge change to say the least!

I opted for a simple enough dress with chunky black heels for this night time attire. Bit of a dodgy colour to wear on a night out but sure look...
Jewellery was kept minimal as I decided to keep it as a fresher,cleaner look with small details. This tux dress from Missguided was the perfect piece that wasn't too revealing but still kept it appropriate for a night out.
 It was a bit of an inspired outfit from the forever gorgeous Cara Delevinge. Known for favouring more boyish silhouettes, It's no surprise this type of dress is becoming more popular. Helping us flatter chested ladies out a little more, eh?


I thought this fab Missguided piece made for a great 'celebrity inspired look' to this blue tux jacket Cara wore to London Fashion week from Emilio Pucci's fall 2014 collection. Of course they are by no means identical, hence why I say 'inspired' but it's no harm to look to celebrities for ideas every once in a while!

Who is your go-to celeb for outfit inspiration? 




33 comments :

  1. so pretty! love this outfit! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I like mary-kate olsens style during her "boho phase" :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit.Heels are so amazing. Maybe we could follow each other, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely see how your outfit is inspired by her style, and I love your shoes!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole outfit ☺️ Shoes are amazing im loving caras style at the moment too
    www.lucyabbaszadeh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked gorgeous and I love the black & white theme. Also Cara is my favorite style inspiration next to the Jenners & Gigi. Great choice!

    xo Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on graduation! So in love with your shoes!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so stunning in that white dress
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so elegant. It fits you very well. I like your shoes too :)

    Follow me now on GFC, I always follow back.


    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress and you've worked it really well. It is definitely something that is coming into fashion and I think it can formal and professional but still look cute for a shopping trip with your best friends if paired with something like slip ons or Vans! x
    Zoha
    zoeandtima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is insanely beautiful! I've been seriously looking for such a piece!

    Weronika from DALIGHTED.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. posh style!! love Cara Delevingne! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. that tux dress is TO DIE FOR! gorgeous! would you like to follow each other? let me know<3
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN | LOOKBOOK
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing in this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's such a beautiful outfit - chic and classy yet very young and fresh. I'd wear it without a doubt ;)
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, how incredible do you look?!?! This dress was made for you and I absolutely love how you've styled it!!

    Lauren x
    The Fashion Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a classy and chic dress and those heels are super amazing! Its such a beautiful attire i must say

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your shoes!
    I'm your new follower, # 91. If you go, go from my blog. ^ - ^


    www.ilcoloratomondoditerri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so beautiful and classy !
    I'm a new follower, dear.
    Check my blog, and if you like it follow me back.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look amazing!!! That tux dress is perfection xx

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving that white dress! Stunning :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow you look so gorgeous!! I love your dress :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  23. very nice black n white elegance :D
    if u want we can follow each other
    have a nice fay :)
    isidora
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. that is a lovely dress and it fits perfectly on you!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  25. Chic look. The dress is perfection on you.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this dress and shoes. I'm your new follower # 94, do you want to follow me back?

    www.thebeautybymisst.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  27. Agree with you! This type of dress is so cool. Looks perfect on you!

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty and elegant. Your sandales are gorgeous. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like your heals, from where they are? Great outfit!

    Mafer, Concientizando x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...