style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Monday 18 August 2014

Hut.

Bit of a change, for this post on the blog today. I was recently contacted by the lovely people at The Hut Group. They run some wonderful websites that sell everything from make-up, skincare, hair products, nails, diet supplements among others!They kindly sent me some gifts, included beauty and skincare, to review! So without further a due...








The Murad Exfloiating cleanser 
This is a brand I hear bloggers bang on about quite a bit. I'm not positive but as far as I know, It's not available here in Ireland without buying online. But lucky the hut group* ship internationally, so no need to fret! This is by far the best skincare product I have and the best exfloiant. It has a milky,creamy consistancy and gentle beads to expfloiant the skin that are in no way harsh on the skin at all. As someone with fairly sensitive skin, I find this product perfect for my skin. It doesn't irritate the skin at all and leaves a smooth,plump feeling to the skin. I can't find any flaws in this product. Oh, also, I love the pump and the size of this bottle,It keeps it hygenic and good value for money too!

Delarom Paris mask
I'm sort of on the fence for this product. I LOVE the smell of it and it does leave the skin feeling super smooth but I just don't know. It doesn't feel like a mask.You apply it to dry skin,leave it for 10-15 minutes and wipe away with cotton wool. Personally, as someone who applies face masks ritually- this just doesn't cut it for me. The idea is handy but for me I love the routine of applying a mask.Applying it, allowing it to dry and then washing it away to reveal smooth skin. With this product the results are brilliant and for anyone looking for a quicker face mask this is perfect!

Daniel Sandler waterproof eyeliner
This brand seems to also be raved about by bloggers. It's good quality makeup for a decent price. The packaging is super profeshional and sleek and the application doesn't fail either! It's creamy and easily applied not to mention it's long lasting staying power. When they say waterproof - they really
mean waterproof! I have ths in the blue colour- which I love it adds a subtle pop of colour to any eye
look.

Rimmel Kate Eyeliner
Ok, so we've all heard of these. They are out a while. Infact, I have the "Auburgene" one, however this one is limited edition! It's in the colour Emereld and the packaging is slightly different. Im not a fan of gel eyeliners to be honest. I find their colour pay off quite bad and they're just generally messy. I do love the colour of this one but sadly, It will more than likely end up at the back of my drawer. Also, I will say that the photos 100% do not do the colour of the products justice, particularly the eyeliners.

Amie Bronzer
This one is in the colour "sun bronzed" and is a loose powder. I've never heard of this brand but after researching them, I found out that they are an all natural brand,are suitable for vegans and vegetarians and don't test their products on animals! Score! To add to that the colour pay off  is great and has the perfect amount of shimmer to it! This product will defianetely me my go-to for a while!













*Thanks again to TheHutGroup for the lovely gifts!

X








19 comments :

  1. Finally a blog I enjoy reading! :)

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, please follow me back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products, I really like the Murad products xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMazing review, the product look great especially the eyeliners!

    I am hosting a POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY on my blog if you wanted to join :)

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful products babe
    I really love this review
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those eyeliners look lovely!
    http://the-fairest-of-them.blogspot.co.uk/
    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reviews :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a shame about the eyeliner, they do some quite nice shades!
    The Murad cleanser sounds really interesting, will have to see if I can hunt some down xx

    francesca | on-thebias | fashion, beauty, lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted to try AHA/BHA skin care too, thanks for sharing the one from Murad! Nice review :)

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh i love this :)) Have an amazing day!!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amie is a really great brand - found out about it recently, their skincare products are really great :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. the daniel sandler eyeliner sounds great!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! Really enjoy reading it:)

    New post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent review

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. <3333 amazing review !
    thank you !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The exfoliator sound amazing! So bad the Rimmel liner isn't good, the colour looks lovely from your swatch! xx

    Gyudy’s Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the sound of that exfoliating cleanser, sound a like it's worth a shot
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...