style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Sunday 10 July 2016

What I eat in a day. #6

I'm back with a new what I eat in a day post! As always this doesn't include snacks just core meals.
As just an fyi, I don't follow any specific way or diet like raw/low fat etc anymore, I just eat whatever I crave and since it's been a year now since I changed to vegan living, this is all I ever crave! Sounds crazy but legitimately, fruits, grains, veg, starches are all I ever really want to eat.

Anyway on this weekend Aldi had kiwi and mangos on sale for 50c so I decided to make a fruit platter! Coupled with a sunny morning it was a pretty perfect breakfast!






I happened to have more fruit later this day. Here, I blended strawberries, dates and frozen bananas with passion fruit and some coconut flakes.



For dinner I ate these new spicy Mexican beans I found on special offer in Aldi! Sourdough bread with hummus and rice and spinach meant I got all the good stuff too! Protein, iron and good fats to name a few! 

Follow my Instagram for more foodie bits! 

X

6 comments :

  1. Loved what you ate, absolutely very healthy! Love the fruits!

    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely healthy eating! Inspiring for me.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, looks delicious :)


    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog ^^
    www.infashionchains.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this! It inspires me to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fruits looks so refreshing. It is really good to eat fruits and veggies on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really important to eat right especially now that almost everything is processed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...