style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Thursday 18 February 2016

Vintage Galore.


Vintage outfit post


Hi all,

Yet again I've found myself gavitating towards my vintage pieces. I always love styling outfits around these kind of pieces because they make everything 10 times funner. The fluffy top is one of my mams oldies. I always find absolute gems in her wardrobe. Actually the retro jacket is from her closet too! It's like an 70s/80s dream. Everything from shoulder pads to bold colours to crop tops!
I thought the textures of this look worked really well together  the smoothness or the jacket coupled with the hairyness of the top I guess, it makes for an interesting combo. The jeans keep it somewhat interesting with the patchwork at the knees while the pointy boots stick with the overall polished theme. I also think this would look fab with a A-line denim skirt or a pair of brightly coloured structured trousers to give it a more definite 70s look!

What's your favourite fashion era?



Vintage outfit.

Vintage outfit.

Vintage outfit.
Boohoo jeans// vintage top and jacket.


X


2 comments :

  1. I love this outfit. I like wearing vintage pieces or creating a vintage look using high street items. X
    Sharon from rosieloveslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...