style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Thursday 18 February 2016

What I eat in a day #4 hclf

Hello again,
So I started this day with cereal for a change. I couldn't decide which cereal I wanted so I ended up mixing oats,fruit and fiber as well as wheatabix! Seems like a lot of food,and I guess it is but it tastes so good! I posted the vitamin content of this meal in itself over on my Instagram  HERE** It's one of the best ways to get all your B vitamins. While it won't give you 100% of all 12 of them it gives you close enough and complete satisfaction in some,all in your first meal of the day!




After doing a workout I decided to make a creamy "protein" smoothie which is one of my all time favourites. It has 3 bananas, almond milk, 4 or so dates, peanut butter, coconut sugar and carob powder for a chocolate-y taste! You could add some protein powder if you like, I didn't have any at the time but you get get plenty of different hemp and rice ones! 

 Doesn't look the best but this was actually super tasty. I added a curry sauce to the rice and some Siracha sauce and seasoning to the rest

Whats your fav food right now? 

X

2 comments :

  1. I'm one of those 'weirdos' that LOVES salads. Spicy is always a good shout!

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING your blog giiirrrlll! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...