style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Current Drugstore Faves.

Decided to do a bit of a beauty post today. Summer holidays have just began so hopefully, I will be able to post a lot more from now on. 





Catrice:
This is a brand that doesn't seem to get much attention, but in my opinion is pretty comparable to  it's more expensive counterparts. Others have compared this concealer to being as good as Mac. It covers and hides blemishes really well and blends into the skin naturally while the powder sets any concealer without making it cake your darker.

Kiko:
I spotted this brand while away on a trip in Italy.everything was reasonable priced and looked amazing. However I wasn't able to buy everything so I limited myself to a few items, two of which are the 30 day treatment Mascara and the Kiss balm in Blackberry. Generally I wouldn't be too keen on balms or lipgloss or anything like that, I usually prefer a lipstick or nude lip.However, this 
smelled devine! And actually adds a decent amount of colour 
particularly for a balm! The mascara does what any mascara is supposed to do. However I would say it lengthens the lashes more then anything.

Maybelline:
This is a great dupe to Mac's paint pots. The consistency is the same and it goes on like a dream. This is in the shade 'on and on bronze' . Personally I think this works great with blue/green eyes! 


                                                X

1 comment :

  1. That catrice concealer sounds really good, I must check it out! Is it creamy or does it crease when it's drying?:) Thanks for checking out our blog by the way, followed your blog and also on bloglovin:) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...