style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Thursday 19 June 2014

Netting.


Finally, I've managed to get some scenic, decent photos! The weather here has been amazing in the last few days, but of coarse, with all Irish weather it doesn't last long.In fact right now I'm looking at a cloudy sky and no sun. Actually scrap that, the Irish summer didn't last a few days, it lasted a day. Anyway,enough of my weather rant , this outfit features some old loves and the reappearance of these comfy River Island trousers.
Granted, it was a bit warm for them but they were so comfy and my summer wardrobe is still looking a bit summer-less as usual, thanks to the fact that Irish weather is so unpredictable.
Also, on another note if your wondering why my shirt looks illuminous, you can thank the unpredictable Irish sun.
Big thanks to Zara for taking the pictures for me , check out her beauty blog here!

x






  





 







Fishnet top-DIY // Shirt-New Look // Trousers- River Island // Bag- Pennys (Primark)




x

































10 comments :

  1. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your trousers! I've been looking for a similar pair for ages.
    I'm also incredibly jealous that you look lovely with french plaits - I can only dream!

    Rachael at www.rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. stylish pretty girl :)
    xx

    http://ladydiene.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, those trousers are so nice!!x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the trousers and the sneakers! Thanks for linking this up at Whatever Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your trousers are so cute! Love the whole look :) <3 xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. agh the trouser looks good on you. Love the old school style in it :)

    Serah x
    Serah de Fashix

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos are gorgeous, I love your outfit! You have great style :)

    Vanessa xx
    TooClothesForComfort

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...