style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Want, Want, Want.

Mint jumper- / floral jean- Topshop// grey jumper- Boohoo// Dark jeans-Boohoo // dress-Missguided // pineapple jean- Topshop.


How beaut are them jeans, eh?! I haven't done a favorites post in a while, and so I thought it was well over due to get your fashion juices flowing with some fab spring picks off the highstreet! For once I am hoping to purchase some of these items and not just cry over them, as my birthday is coming up (tomorrow,Woo!) so I may have some 'moolah' to actually purchase them! I have been seriously lusting over these jeans for weeks though! Uh, I need them pronto! 

2 comments :

  1. Love that grey jumper! Looks so cosy. I don't even give a shit about the Spring weather, I'd wear that anytime ;)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...