style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Thursday 28 January 2016

Bell Bottoms 2.O

Hellooo,

The Bell bottoms are back again. I was messing around and experimenting with this little vintage gem that you seen here. I think I've rekindled my love for it recently after finding it hidden at the back of my wardrobe. Despite it being a little bit itching because of the fluffy material, I still love it. It works strangely well with so many outfits even though it's such a simple piece! Shout out to mam for this fav, once again!

What's your favourite simple wardrobe piece?


Vintage 70s look.

Vintage 70s look.

Vintage 70s look.

Vintage 70s look.

Vintage 70s look.

Vintage 70s look.
H&M bell bottoms// vintage top.


X








11 comments :

  1. Very well put together! My go-to will always be black jeggings/skinny jeans and black blazer. I Can never go wrong with those two- I obviously lack fashion sense haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding old vintage gems again. I have an old silk top from my Mum that I absolutely love. It's kind of falling apart now but it's too special to throw away. :) xS
    www.sofiaclara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your bell bottoms! How do you style them because I have no idea how to style the vintage piece I have in my closet. Gah!

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog!It's so nice to read it!maybe we could follow each other if you want, just let me know and I'll follow you right back :)
    Laura xx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pair so much! Especially this retro paisy-esque pattern. I haven't tried out any bell bottoms yet, but this post is making me want to!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. those bell bottoms are the dream!!!! so flattering x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look sooo much <3

    Swantje from www.swanted.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite simple wardrobe piece is my black blazer, it goes so well with a lot of outfits! x

    www.marlinde.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such perfect combo of outfit! love the vintage look !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rock those so well! Great style post!

    imperfectlyrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...