style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Sky High.








New look shoes// Forever 21 jumper// Topshop jeans//Pennys shirt. 


Hello again...

Very much a chilled post compared to my last  (which you can catch here) this time around.
In an effort to gather more colourful pieces in my wardrobe I bought this sky blue jumper which I surprisingly love. I'm not usually  one for blue pieces unless they're a really deep,rich shade as I tend to find that blue kind of washes me out and can seem a bit cold to be honest.
That said, I figured it was a nice piece to start off with. I've recently put myself on a spending ban for anything black so as a first purchase I thought this was a decent option. Granted, I know I'm wearing this with pretty much all black but..baby steps,baby steps..

Have you put yourself on any spending bans lately?



9 comments :

  1. such a cute outfit and the scenery is so pretty!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this shade of blue looks incredible on you :) Like how you've styled the jumper too

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blue on you! I feel like I don't have enough things that are black. I'm so drawn to color!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like looking at your blog, I keep scrolling and scrolling :P
    Keep it up :) you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, just got a similiar jumper from COS!
    I put myself under a spending ban until I fly to San Diego in ten days...because I want to shop all the cool stuff there :D
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit! Love the sweater. xx

    http://fashionckr.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so gorgeous! I LOVE the colour of the sweater and how you've paired it with the shirt inside! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...